Friday, July 29, 2011

The Regent Inn (2), Betong, Sarawak

Oh I'm in Betong for second time AGAIN! Booked 2 nights stay at The Regent Inn.
This time my room was close to receptionist. Maybe because I booked earlier or it wasn't packed that time?!
I could online in the room. But it was lagging and could not connect to internet sometimes especially night time.


 And the room was much more bigger and spacious than my first stay. Same price RM 40 with one queen bed. The bed was comfortable. Just the room sound proof has to be further improved. Overall I was satisfied with it. Water cooler with hot and cold water was near to my room so it was pretty convenient for me to get water supply.

Got wardrobe! Last time NO.

 Got mirrors in the bathroom. Last time NO too. Got hot shower in the bathroom but it was rather emotiona cause it got hot and cold so sudden and it was hard to adjust in between.

Another mirror in the room. 
It was prohibited to smoke in the room but I didn't understand why there was a ashtray for cigarette on every room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.