Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2011

Last day of 2011...

My 2011 has been a peaceful one. I have been through some fun yet challenges moments. 
Let's see what I got here...

#1...Blood donation
.
My very first blood donation. I'm a typical coward person yet so random I overcame my fear and gave my hand a shot. Something went wrong thus my hand looked horrible for few weeks after the donation.

#2...Travel

Perhaps this year I travelled the most. 

1. May-I went to Kota Kinabalu and Labuan.

Strong wind lol...on the way to Pulau Manukan

2. June-Betong, Sarawak.
3. July-Betong again!
A nice and friendly family...their hospitality was touching~

4. September-Johor Bahru (pass by I supposed?) and Singapore


5. November-Malacca

Assam Laksa at Jonker 86...not the good one though...

6. December-Port Dickson, Seremban, Batu Pahat (Johor)

Crazy pre-graduation trip with my coursemates though only half of them attended the trip. That was the period that I drank the most beer throughout my life so far.

Kee Mei Siew Pau

Seremban Siew Pau...pretty yummy

Spent Christmas with Shelvi and her family at Batu Pahat

 
ate the otak bun at famous bakery and cafe, Han Kee, Batu Pahat

#3...Completion of my final year project

A hard cover thesis of frustration and fear that took me a year to complete it. I learnt to travel alone to Betong for data collection and came across a place of yellow pufferfish (ikan buntal kuning). Betong is indeed a underdeveloped and peaceful town. I met a helpful and friendly family which aided my data collection a lot. Without them, I could not imagine how am I going to collect my data at all.

#4...A new member of my family, Queenie

Queenie has brought so much laughters and special moments to the whole family. She is so cute and adorable yet naughty girl. We love her so much. Seeing her growing and getting bigger day by day is like a miracle.

Indeed the QUEEN of the house~

#5...Photo Shooting

Without editing 

Edited~

Happy 2011 and welcome 2012! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.